Adorn your bag, your shirt, your cap -- whatever you like. Let this marvellous enamel pin make a statement. Imported from England. Include designs and quotes from:
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë -- "I cannot live without my soul"
- The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe -- "Nevermore"
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde -- "To define is to limit"
- Fragments by Sappho -- "Although they are only breath, words which I command, are immortal"
- Henry VIII by William Shakespeare -- "My drops of tears I'll turn to sparks of fire" (spoken by Katharine of Aragon)
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare -- "We know what we are but know not what we may be" (spoken by Ophelia)
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare -- "Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under't" (spoken by Lady Macbeth
- Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare -- "If I be waspish, best beware my sting" (spoken by Katherina Minola)
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley -- "Beware for I am fearless and therefore powerful"
- Antony & Cleopatra by William Shakespeare -- "Give me my robe, put on my crown, I have immortal longings in me" (spoken by Cleopatra)
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare -- "But then there was a star danced, and under that I was born" (spoken by Beatrice)
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen -- "My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me"
- Jane Eyre by Charlotee Brontë -- "I am no bird and no net ensnares me"
- Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare -- "Though she be but little, she is fierce" (spoken by Hermia)
- Still I Rise by Dr. Maya Angelou -- "Still I rise"
- The Narrow Way by Anne Brontë -- "But he that dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose"
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott -- "There is always light behind the clouds"
Silver- or gold-toned metal and hard enamel.