Make tea your everyday luxury. Smooth and soothing, this delectable tea blend is made from the highest quality ingredients collected around the world to bring you the most delicious tea possible. Sourced from reputable, established gardens and estates, Harney prides itself on accepting only the exceptional.
Proud 1% for the earth planet member. Kosher. Each tin contains 20 tea sachets.
Each sachet brews one 12 oz. cup of tea. Be sure to recycle your tin, or reuse it for stunning small storage options.
Storage: No light, moisture, or scent. Store tightly sealed.
Paris, Tin of 20 Sachets
Mike Harney has enjoyed many a pot of tea in the famous Parisian tea shops. In homage to the city, he created what's become one of Harney & Sons' most popular and beloved blends worldwide. Paris is a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony bergamot. The aroma is delightful!
Character: This infusion is a delicated blend of currant, caramel, and citrus meant to arouse the sense.
Ingredients: Black tea, oolong tea, black currant flavor, vanilla flavor, bergamot oil, caramel flavor. Contains natural flavors.
- Brewing Instructions: Use one sachet for two cups of tea. Pour boiling water (212º F) over the sachet. Infuse for 5 minutes. Remove the sachet.
- Caffeine content: 40-60 milligrams
- Dry Leaves: This complex tea is the blend of three teas, the leaves are black, and natural flavors are added to create this spectacular tea.
- Liquor: The liquor is medium to dark brown.
- Aroma: This tea smells like an Earl Grey with black currant and vanilla aromas and a hint of caramel.
- Flavors: Similar to the aroma, this tea smells sweet like caramel and has a fruity flavor of black currants. You can also taste a hint of vanilla.
- Body: Medium-bodied