When We’re Open
- January 21 – 23 / Barn Opening / Annual Super Sale!
- February 18 – 20 / Virtual Event
- March 18 – 20 / Barn Opening
- April 22 – 24 / Spring Market Days
- May 20 – 22 / Barn Opening
- June 17 – 19 / Barn Opening / Annual Yard Sale
- July 15 – 17 / Virtual Event
- August 19 – 21 / Barn Opening
- September 16 – 18 / Fall Market Days
- October 21 – 23 / Barn Opening
Holiday Makers’ Market
- November 3 – 6 / Holiday Bash
- November 12 / Holiday Saturday
- November 18 – 20 / Barn Opening
- November 26 / Shop Small Saturday
- December 2 – 4 / Barn Opening
All dates subject to change, so please check our website for full details throughout the year.
Types of Event Openings
Chartreuse is open monthly. We have two types of events: in-person at our barns in Frederick, Md., or virtually at our online store. In-person events are 10am – 4pm each day; virtual events are open 24 hours each day.
Our in-person openings are barn openings, in which the barns and grounds are open, music is playing, and food is on site. Three times a year we additionally invite guest dealers to our event, meaning twice the goods and twice the fun! These are our Market Days, which are once in spring, once in fall, and a monthlong holiday-themed event throughout November and into the first week of December.
Barn Openings (all other months)
The barn and grounds are open, and food, wine, cocktails, and a mini farmers’ market are on site.
Market Days & Holiday Makers’ Market (triannually)
The barn and grounds are open, plus dozens of guest designers, artisans, and dealers set up throughout the grounds. The event includes multiple food trucks, wine, cocktails, and a mini farmers’ market. It’s our Barn Openings on steroids! It includes our Spring Market Days, Fall Market Days, and the Holiday Makers’ Market series.
Virtual Events (semi-annually / online-ONLY)
Virtual events feature an online-only experience in which the Chartreuse website, replete with vintage, antique, and new items, becomes a virtual location in which to shop, experience, and enjoy.
Order Pickup Hours (weekly)
Just need to pickup an order, whether one placed online, or at a prior opening? No problem. We have hauling staff on site every Saturday 12pm – 4pm to help load your purchases – no appointment necessary. If Saturdays don’t work for you, that’s okay too: you can schedule a private appointment to pickup at another time. If you’re picking up a large item or furniture at a private appointment, remember to bring your own muscle!