Shopping Tips & Store Policies
Here’re a few insider tips on shopping at Chartreuse:
All Shopping Modes
- Have a great time!
- Prices are firm.
- All sales are final.
- You have two weeks to pickup your purchase.
- We will do our best to ensure its safety, but are not responsible in any way for sold merchandise.
- After 14 days we will charge a $5/day storage fee.
- After 30 days the item is considered abandoned and will be donated to a local charity or sold.
5. You can choose to pickup your purchase or have it delivered.
- For local pick-up, you may come without an appointment when we’re open, or use our scheduler to arrange a special pickup time.
Local delivery options are available.
- Cody’s Hauling (bonded & insured) – 240-409-3021
- Greg Lamp – 240-422-0737
- These are independent companies whom Chartreuse & co has used. Chartreuse & co is not responsible in any way for your arrangement/agreement with them and/or any damages resulting therein.
- You can request a quote for nationwide shipping & white-glove delivery. Items that aren’t otherwise shippable can be shipped via our third-party carrier. Please complete this form to request a quote for nationwide shipping/delivery.
- When you’re certain you want to buy a piece of furniture, pull the tag.
- Should you change your mind about the piece, return the tag to any Chartreuse dealer or to the counter.
- No price on that great piece you’re interested in? It’s already taken.
- We accept cash, checks for purchases up to $200, & credit cards from all issuers.
- Our hard-working haulers appreciate any tip you may like to give them.
- Great, homemade food is available all weekend during our Tag Sales.
Covid-19 measures update:
As of May 15, 2021, Maryland lifted many of its Covid-19 precautionary mandates.
As when the restrictions were put in place, we are following our state and local government leads. Chartreuse & co will respect each individual customer’s personal decision with regard to masks, distancing, etc.
That said, taking a lead from our roots in opening our home and creating a comfortable environment for you, Chartreuse will continue to take the following measures:
- Disposable masks will be available to you until we run out.
- As always, we will continue to provide hand sanitizers at check out, the lawn game area, and the front door.
- We will remain alert to volume of customers inside the dairy barn, and limit that number as needed to ensure the comfort and safety of each person inside.
Thank you so much for growing and adjusting with us through this past strange year.
Chip & Virginia
TRAFFIC NOTE: If you’re taking MD Rt 28N from Montgomery County, heads up that the Monocacy River bridge will be CLOSED every weekend throughout the summer. Use I-270 instead.