Catch the light with this spritely geometric ornament, bringing fun shapes to your space. Hand-cut and -hammered by female artisans in Seattle, Washington, USA, each one is completely unique, shimmering magnificently in the light. Whether suspending from a beam or nail, or hanging on your Christmas tree in the winter, this stunning piece is sure to delight.
Enjoy something beautiful -- while helping others. This exquisitely handcrafted ornament are hand-cut from brass and hammered by female artisans in a Seattle, Washington studio and 5% of net proceeds benefit "Wipe Every Tear" and their fight to end sex trafficking in the Philippines.
Pure brass. 2"H (4"H when including waxed cord) x 2"W.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Raw brass naturally tarnishes over time. Enjoy the natural weathering or apply a paste of baking soda and lemon juice with a cloth to shine it back up in no time.
For decorative purposes. Not intended for use as a wind chime. Not recommended for outdoor use.
- hand-cut and hand-hammered raw brass
- handmade in the united states of america
- handmade in seattle by female artisans
- employs, equips, and empowers female artisans in seattle
- 5% of net proceeds benefits 'wipe every tear' and their fight to end sex trafficking in the philippines