- hi low hem
- v neck halter front provides comfort and support for the girls
- bias cut for elegant drape and flow
- open back for fun sophistication
- layer with a riding coat or all on its own
- signature pockets hold phones securely or can be used to style
- handmade in a historic textile mill in Maine
- sustainable plant fibers keep you comfy and cool
- flatters an incredible range of body types and sizes cloud to joy
Hand washing recommended or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
90% beechwood modal 10% spandex. One size fits most: 40" length from high point of shoulder on the front and 42" at center back.