Step into another time, channeling your favorite literary or historical figure. Nothing conjures memory like our sense of smell, and many of the fragrances inspired by historical figures are based on the actual scents they wore, providing a unique insight into the mythos of their presence. Evoke bygone times, places, and legends. Made by a mico-perfumery based in Seattle, Washington.
Jojoba oil, fragrance oils, essential oils.* 9ml.
- CATHERINE -- This bewitching fragrance is inspired by the immortal Catherine Earnshaw, lover of Heathcliff and heroine of Emily Brontë's haunting novel, Wuthering Heights. Passionate and free-spirited as the woman who inspired it, this is the fragrance of rain driving through tumults of naked branches. Catherine is made up of notes of white musk, amber, English Ivy, frangipani, rain, white patchouli, and heather. Designed to layer well with Heathcliff.
- HEATHCLIFF -- Dark, wild, and brooding as the ancient moors, Heathcliff's shadow falls across the entirety of Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights. This dramatic fragrance mingles notes of amber, leather, labdanum, white patchouli, cedar, myrhh, saffron, and chocolate. This dark, gourmand scent is perfect for both men and women. Designed to layer well with Catherine.
- ANTOINETTE -- Rich and inviting, this perfume is based on the actual perfume worn by the doomed French queen long before she met her tragic fate at the hands of Madame la Guillotine. This warm aroma smells of rose, bergamot, jasmine, and moss.
- UNHALLOWED ART -- The immortal Mary Shelley birthed a new genre when she penned the novel Frankenstein, giving rise to science fiction, as a whole. Evoking the romance and electricity of the novel. Beginning with a delicate fragrance that grows deep and smoky. Tonka bean, smoke, oud, jasmine, rose, violet, and musk mingle to sweep you away to another world where immortality lies within humankind's grasp.
- VIII -- The most famous king in English history, Henry VIII looms across our collective imagination. A true epicurean, Henry was known for his refined tastes and was said to wear one of the most elusive and opulent scents then in existence: ambergris and civet. Inspired by the king's favorite fragrance, this unisex cologne combines ambergris, belladonna, clovebud, tobacco, bay leaf, fire, and Peru balsam, peaking into an illustrious world of luxury, excess, and danger.
*None of these fragrances or balms should ever be ingested. Keep out of reach of children and animals, and if you are pregnant, it’s not a good idea to use essential oils.