Bring a little sparkle to your table! Whipped honey is a delicacy, bringing a fluffy quality to small batch and home-raised honey, making for a spreadable and utterly delectable twist on traditional honey recipes.
Delicious, spreadable, and oh-so mouth watering, this incredible honey is ethically and naturally produced in small batches in North Carolina, and has received numerous top awards from such foodie giants as Southern Living and beyond.
WHIPPED HONEY W/ CINNAMON
Voted "Fan Favorite" every year since 2010, delectable Whipped Honey uses smooth Korinje cinnamon to create a spread willing to take on maple syrup in a head-to-head battle for breakfast. Robust, aromatic, earthy and warm.
- Spread on biscuits, toasted English Muffins or in your afternoon snack of apples and bananas
- Toss with warm carrots for a yummy glaze the entire family will love
- Flavor your hot oatmeal
- Easy dessert tip: add a small dollop as a side item to a slice of apple pie...and don't forget the ice cream!
WHIPPED HONEY W CHAI
Whipped Honey with Chai brings together five different spices including ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and cardamom. These robust flavors mixed with deliciously smooth whipped honey are enough to stand on their own or add to any treat. Enjoy the ginger's distinct peppery and sweet flavor drizzled with hearty honey.
- Spread on apples, bananas, pancakes, or waffles
- Spoon over vanilla ice cream or yogurt
- Add in tea, coffee, apple cider, or warm mulled wine
- Mix with nuts or popcorn